- Contact Us: +65 9852 5266 | email@example.com
THE PHYZIQUE TEAM
PHYZIQUE Pte Ltd is a company set up in June 2008 by owner Abraham Nikhil (Nik). The company was set up after he left Fitness First with a dream to start his own company which specialized in providing personalised fitness services such as personal training and boot camps to his clients. The company quickly expanded its services since it has been around.
Here at PHYZIQUE, we believe in empowering people. We want to help you help yourself. We believe that fitness and health should be a lifestyle and not a chore. We come in to your life to best try and find ways for you to reach your fitness goals as smoothly as possible.
I’ve been in the health and fitness industry for 17 years training clients from all walks of life and helping them achieve their fitness goals. In my younger years, I was very actively involved in sports and martial arts leading me to represent my school in athletics at a national level. While in the army, I has also taught various forms of martial arts and self-defence tactics.
Fitness has always been my passion and it spurred me to pursue a degree in Sports Science at the Edith Cowan University, Australia to further enhance my knowledge in health and fitness. With skills in Sport & Exercise science and Exercise Rehabilitation for injuries, I’m able to cater to a wider range of clients, providing them the best training and knowledge possible to achieve their goals
Last but not least, I will leave you with my ABC approach to achieving your fitness goals:
- A well balanced diet
- Both cardio and strength training
- Consistent rest / sleep for recovery
“Physical, Mental and Emotional Strength = Total Fitness!”
- Bachelor of Science (Sport Science), Edith Cowan University Australia
- Certified Trainer of Special Populations (American Fitness Professionals Association)
- Certified Personal Trainer (FISAF)
- Tae Kwon Do 2nd Dan Black Belt (Singapore Tae Kwon Do Federation)
- Advanced Unarmed Combat Instructor (SAF)
- Sport Massage (Singapore Sports Council)
- Movement Efficiency Training (MET)